This is the resources page which is mostly technology and developer information.
- Pelican is the page about the Pelican blog.
- Vim is some information on the Vim editor.
- Encrypting with EncFS covers using EncFS to encrypt sections of your hard drive.
- Notes on using Duplicity for back-up and integrating it with LVM.
- Notes on using Vimperator a plugin for Firefox that converts it to a vim-alike interface.
- Notes on using Msmtp a light weight MTA for use with Mutt and other commandline mail programmes.
- Ubuntu upgrades covers how I upgrade between Ubuntu LTS releases.
- Reading for some books that I love or think are interesting.